Anime RPG
Hi there !
Welcome to Anime RPG!
You like this forum ? Then why don't you register ?
We promise you a lot of fun !
Don't be shy, just register and become one of us ! ♥️

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime RPG
Hi there !
Welcome to Anime RPG!
You like this forum ? Then why don't you register ?
We promise you a lot of fun !
Don't be shy, just register and become one of us ! ♥️
Anime RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

K-On!

3 posters

Go down

K-On! Empty K-On!

Post by black ripper Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:47 pm

Hirasawa Yui, a young, carefree girl entering high school, has her imagination instantly captured when she sees a poster advertising the ‘Light Music Club’. Being the carefree girl that she is, she quickly signs up. However, Yui has a problem, she is unable to play an instrument.

When Yui goes to the clubroom to explain, she's greeted by the other members: Ritsu, Mio and Tsumugi. Although disheartened at Yui’s lack of musical know-how, they still try to convince her to stay to prevent the club’s disbandment. After playing Yui a short piece which re-ignites her imagination, they succeed in keeping their new member and guitarist.

Along with the tasks of school and homework, Yui begins to learn the guitar with the help of the other band members, experiencing many mishaps along the way. However, with the school-festival drawing near and Yui getting stuck with her practice, will the Light Music Club be ready in time for their debut?

Episodes: 13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
black ripper
black ripper
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.animerpg.org

Back to top Go down

K-On! Empty Re: K-On!

Post by CandyAB Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:35 pm

I adore this show!! I watch anime based on my mood. And this one is one of my Sunday-morning-in anime. Right next to Kimi to Boku (which I'm drawing a picture matching them up). Right after watching this I finally got a guitar. Lol I love Yui and Gitah's parent-child relationship and treat my guitar like a kid as well Smile
CandyAB
CandyAB
You're new in anime world

Back to top Go down

K-On! Empty Re: K-On!

Post by phantomrant Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:38 pm

yeah K-ON!!
phantomrant
phantomrant